I don’t want to learn in a classroom anymore. I want to travel and talk to people and learn that way. I want to learn as I go, gathering knowledge and not being rigorously tested on it. I don’t want to lose passion in the things I like because of the worry of exams. I want to fuelled by snippets of knowledge I gain from people and be inquisitive. School has stolen my passion for the things I’m interested in and I hate it for that.
This is me in a nutshell
i hate going to school because i always see people from school there
- january: okay yeah man new year new me fresh starts all around i'm totally not gonna waste this year like i've done every other year of my life so far
- february: well okay that went quickly but february will be my month i will get shit done
- march: lol wtf wasn't it christmas yesterday
- april: awww little baby birdies and shit how cute but i've still done absolutely fuck all
- may: mAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU AH AHA HHAHAHHA AHHAHA aw shit i missed april fool's day how the fuck did that happen
- june: since when is it summer
- july: blogging blogging blogging blogging blogging sleeping eating blogging
- august: i need to start getting shit done where has the summer gone omg
- september: take me back to the fucking summer
- october: HALLOFUCKINWEEN MOTHERFUCKERS
- november: everything in nature's dying hmm bit of a bummer
- december: chrISTMAS FUCK YEAH OMG YAY. OMG IT'S ALMOST NEXT YEAR. NEXT YEAR, THAT IS THE YEAR I WILL GET SHIT DONE. I CAN FEEL IT.
do you ever wonder what you would look like at your full potential like perfect hair and clear skin and a perfect body like damn